In The News
JobSiteCare Partners with Moss Construction for Engineering News-Record Webinar
– Sept. 23 2020 – JobSiteCare, a physician-led telemedicine practice centered on caring for injured workers, is participating in a webinar for the premier industry publication Engineering News-Record (ENR) titled: Leveraging Technology to Improve the Care and Management of Injured Workers. The webinar took place on Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 2:00 PM EDT.
Panelists include Dan Carlin, M.D., Founder & CEO of JobSiteCare; Scott Gerard, Vice President of Environmental Health & Safety for Moss & Associates, a national construction management company and JobSiteCare client; as well as ENR Publisher Scott Seltz.
“Perhaps no other time in history has the health and safety of workforces been so important – for the workers themselves, their employers, and the overall economy,” said Dr. Carlin. “COVID-19 has introduced huge obstacles to keep workers healthy and jobs functioning, and we’ve learned crucial lessons that enable us to keep workers safe, and back on the job fast, should they fall ill or injured.”
During this webinar, attendees will learn how JobSiteCare’s model enables companies to take better care of their people while ensuring maximally efficient operations. Attendees will also learn how:
- Rapid, real-time telemedicine can improve medical outcomes for injured workers;
- Leveraging connectivity can ensure close follow-up and minimize care disruptions and delays;
- By integrating telemedicine with conventional care, employers can improve the patient experience and lower cost of claims;
- By providing an informed virtual doctor to the job site employers can lower OSHA recordable events.
Among the other topics discussed will be a JobSiteCare case history where, in one 14-month period engagement managing 9,000 workers, resulted in: 70 percent less claims generated; decreased the cost per claim by 67 percent; decreased claim-length by 44 percent; and OSHA-recordable events fell by 61 percent.